- Wallpaper Wizardrii v.184.108.40.206.apk
- NOTE: Upon initial install DO NOT select “Open” select “Done” then open the app.
- WW Information and help in a pdf format for version 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168
- Only update if you want better quality images when setting wallpaper or want to use the app from another application. There are some Gallery issues fixed with this version too.
· Fixed Image processing issues
o Some people were reporting WW was having image processing issues. WW now process images (rotate, greyscale, & flip) a new way which should reduce memory and produce a better quality image.
· Fixed some FC (Force Close) issues
o These were reported via the Android Market, thank you.
· Fixed Wallpaper History always on
o Now WW will only save the last Wallpaper image if the Wallpaper history option is selected within preferences instead of always saving it. Thank you for the e-mail.
· Move to sdcard – some people report when the app is moved to the sdcard that upon reboot WW doesn’t autostart to keep “No Scroll” option. Update: I have looked into this and Android’s current implementation will never allow WW to auto start, sorry. So if you move WW to the sdcard it will not autostart upon reboot. This is a nice work around if you do not want WW to auto start after a reboot.
· People are reporting issues after upgrading to Honeycomb. The default Home App from Gingerbread doesn’t work will with WW, please try another Home App like LauncherPro. Please see this link for more information: Home App compatibility
· Black screen appears sometimes. This is a bug with Android’s WallpaperManager code. It doesn’t like being called from multiple sources at the same time. If you get this error, try Menu->Fix or try rotating your screen.
· Sometimes after update of MediaStore and selecting an image from the Gallery might force the App to do a complete re-sync with images. If this is the case the Image selected may not appear and you will have to go back to the image via the Gallery again. I will be working on this with the next release.
· Sometimes the directory view will show multiple (same) directories. I am having a hard time reproducing this error to figure out a fix. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you. As a note DO NOTE delete the the images unless you are absolutely sure you have backed up your images. While WW doesn’t delete images people have reported deleting their files and then blaming WW for this action.
· Sometimes with some devices the Thumbnail displayed within the Gallery doesn’t match the actual file. This is an issue with the MediaStore and not WW. WW tries to passively update the MediaStore if it knows a file has changed. I might implement a new fix which will update the MediaStore directly if I cannot find another fix for this issue. As a work around you can always open up WW from another app like Android’s default Gallery