- Wallpaper Wizardrii v.220.127.116.11.apk
- NOTE: Upon initial install DO NOT select “Open” select “Done” then open the app.
- WW Information and help in a pdf format for version 18.104.22.168 & 22.214.171.124
· Modified – Fixed
o The Wallpaper set options are no longer dependent on selecting “No Scroll” or “Scroll”. Because of this all options are now viewable: (Crop Exact, Crop Landscape, Crop Portrait, Crop Scale, Exact, Scale, Stretch Landscape, Stretch Portrait, Solid Color).
· Added “Save” option
o Because some people do not want to use WW to set images, but people do want their images auto-resized to the default Android Wallpaper size I have created a save option. This option will preform all of the same image processing requests as setting wallpaper, but instead give you an option to save the image to your sdcard instead of setting it as wallpaper. All images are currently saved as “.png” files to the /mnt/sdcard/WallpaperWizardrii directory. This means you can now save images as set them with another app if you like. There is also an option to save the currently set wallpaper.
· Added Crop Scale
o Crop Scale will allow control of both vertical and horizontal control of cropping. If the image cropped is portrait then the image will be scaled proportionately portrait. If the image cropped is landscape then the image will be scaled proportionately landscape.
· Added Tablet (beta) option
o Many people have requested WW to be displayed in landscape. If have included this option as a beta option; which can be set via Preferences. Please note this is in beta, and if you find any issues please e-mail and do not make negative comments in the Android Market, thank you.
· Added Home App compatibility Dialog when selecting “No Scroll”
o Many people have complained about the “No Scroll” option not working. Because of this I have added a user feedback mechanism to indicate if your Home App may or may not be compatible. If you home app is compatible the dialog will not appear. If it isn’t known to be compatible then a dialog will appear giving options for the end user.
· Added ability to turn off the “No Scroll Service”
o This was added for people who never want to make use of the No Scroll option, or the service that is auto started upon reboot. This option will disable the No Scroll option, and the service.
· Move to sdcard – some people report when the app is moved to the sdcard that upon reboot WW doesn’t autostart to keep “No Scroll” option. Update: I have looked into this and Android’s current implementation will never allow WW to auto start, sorry. So if you move WW to the sdcard it will not autostart upon reboot. This is a nice work around if you do not want WW to auto start after a reboot.
· People are reporting issues after upgrading to Honeycomb. The default Home App from Gingerbread doesn’t work will with WW, please try another Home App like LauncherPro. Please see this link for more information: Home App compatibility
· Black screen appears sometimes. This is a bug with Android’s WallpaperManager code. It doesn’t like being called from multiple sources at the same time. If you get this error, try Menu->Fix or try rotating your screen.
· Sometimes after update of MediaStore and selecting an image from the Gallery might force the App to do a complete re-sync with images. If this is the case the Image selected may not appear and you will have to go back to the image via the Gallery again. I will be working on this with the next release.
· Sometimes the directory view will show multiple (same) directories. I am having a hard time reproducing this error to figure out a fix. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. E-mail email@example.com, thank you. As a note DO NOTE delete the the images unless you are absolutely sure you have backed up your images. While WW doesn’t delete images people have reported deleting their files and then blaming WW for this action. If you do delete your images see this blog link: http://blog.wallpaperwizardrii.twistedapps.org/2011/12/01/lost-images-recovery-method/
· Sometimes with some devices the Thumbnail displayed within the Gallery doesn’t match the actual file. This is an issue with the MediaStore and not WW. WW tries to passively update the MediaStore if it knows a file has changed. I might implement a new fix which will update the MediaStore directly if I cannot find another fix for this issue. As a work around you can always open up WW from another app like Android’s default Gallery