- Wallpaper Wizardrii v.18.104.22.168.apk
- NOTE: Upon initial install DO NOT select “Open” select “Done” then open the app.
- NOTE: If after setting your wallpaper the images resize funny then select Menu->Fix and reboot.
- The only reason to update to this version is if you have issues with the Gallery not updating with new or removed images.
- Gallery not updating with new or removed images.
- On some devices the gallery was not updating correctly showing images that were removed or not showing new images.
- Nothing to report
· Move to sdcard – some people report when the app is moved to the sdcard that upon reboot WW doesn’t autostart to keep “No Scroll” option. Update: I have looked into this and Android’s current implementation will never allow WW to auto start, sorry. So if you move WW to the sdcard it will not autostart upon reboot. This is a nice work around if you do not want WW to auto start after a reboot.
· WW’s No Scroll option is not compatible with all Home Apps. If you set No Scroll and get odd behavior then this would indicate that WW is not compatible with you Home App. Scroll should work with all Home apps. If you want the No Scroll option you can always try another Home App.
· Black screen appears sometimes. This is a bug with Android’s WallpaperManager code. It doesn’t like being called from multiple sources at the same time. If you get this error, try Menu->Scroll or Menu->No Scroll, or try rotating your screen.
· Sometimes after update of MediaStore and selecting an image from the Gallery might force the App to do a complete re-sync with images. If this is the case the Image selected may not appear and you will have to go back to the image via the Gallery again. I will be working on this with the next release.
· Sometimes the directory view will show multiple (same) directories. I am having a hard time reproducing this error to figure out a fix. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you. As a note DO NOTE delete the the images unless you are absolutely sure you have backed up your images. While WW doesn’t delete images people have reported deleting their files and then blaming WW for this action. If you do delete your images see this blog link: http://blog.wallpaperwizardrii.twistedapps.org/2011/12/01/lost-images-recovery-method/
· Any directory over 1500 images will not auto-update at this time. The length of time to detect 1500+ images in anyone directory is very slow. Because of this WW has caped checking if a directory needs to be synced if images exceed 1500 in any one directory.
· Sometimes with some devices the Thumbnail displayed within the Gallery doesn’t match the actual file. This is an issue with the MediaStore and not WW. WW tries to passively update the MediaStore if it knows a file has changed. I might implement a