- Wallpaper Wizardrii v.18.104.22.168.apk
- NOTE: Upon initial install DO NOT select “Open” select “Done” then open the app.
- You do not have to update to this version if you are not having any current issues or you do not want to try the Tablet Beta option
- WW “Scroll” option should now work with all Home Apps without having the image expand
- Major update with how WW creates the images, please e-mail if you have any issues
- Growing and Shrinking of images with HTC Evo, please e-mail is this is not the case
- Gallery (Pages) had an issue and this should be fixed
- Gallery (Scrolling) had an issue and this should be fixed
- Setting to High Def will now effect all processing of images (greyscale, rotate, mirror, set image as wallpaper, etc…)
- Improved tracking of Home App dimensions
- Fixed some issues reported on the Android Market
- Fixed many issues associated with the (Beta) Tablet mode
- Nothing to report
· Move to sdcard – some people report when the app is moved to the sdcard that upon reboot WW doesn’t autostart to keep “No Scroll” option. Update: I have looked into this and Android’s current implementation will never allow WW to auto start, sorry. So if you move WW to the sdcard it will not autostart upon reboot. This is a nice work around if you do not want WW to auto start after a reboot.
· People are reporting issues after upgrading to Honeycomb. The default Home App from Gingerbread doesn’t work will with WW, please try another Home App like LauncherPro. Please see this link for more information: Home App compatibility
· Black screen appears sometimes. This is a bug with Android’s WallpaperManager code. It doesn’t like being called from multiple sources at the same time. If you get this error, try Menu->Fix or try rotating your screen.
· Sometimes after update of MediaStore and selecting an image from the Gallery might force the App to do a complete re-sync with images. If this is the case the Image selected may not appear and you will have to go back to the image via the Gallery again. I will be working on this with the next release.
· Sometimes the directory view will show multiple (same) directories. I am having a hard time reproducing this error to figure out a fix. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. E-mail email@example.com, thank you. As a note DO NOTE delete the the images unless you are absolutely sure you have backed up your images. While WW doesn’t delete images people have reported deleting their files and then blaming WW for this action. If you do delete your images see this blog link: http://blog.wallpaperwizardrii.twistedapps.org/2011/12/01/lost-images-recovery-method/
· Sometimes with some devices the Thumbnail displayed within the Gallery doesn’t match the actual file. This is an issue with the MediaStore and not WW. WW tries to passively update the MediaStore if it knows a file has changed. I might implement a new fix which will update the MediaStore directly if I cannot find another fix for this issue. As a work around you can always open up WW from another app like Android’s default Gallery